Flour Industry - # 1 Traders
- Elahi Group, procured 350,000 tons of imported wheat via TCP in 2008-09 achieving # 1 flour / wheat traders in Pakistan; annual trading volumes of excess of
- Produce & Distribute the well know ASHRAFI atta in Karachi
- Owners of Karachi LARGEST Flour Mill capacity mills in Karachi:
- Modern Flour
- Al Karam Flour Mills
Soya Bean & Maize
A major raw material for feed mills is a major trading/ import item for EGC sourcing India (M/s Ruchi Soya Industries & M/s Adani Wilmat Limited) for supply to all leading feed mills in Pakistan.
Pakistan being a major producer of Maize – we are one of the leading traders of Maize in Pakistan having one of the largest warehousing facilities and storage facilities capacity in Punjab and Sindh with regular supply to feed mills
Mulmix Silos is a multinational company that manufactures for storage silos, feed producers and seed selection plants.
EGC is in a Sole distribution agreement with Mulmix in Pakistan for supply and installation of Silos to Local Government bodies and organizations throughout Pakistan.
LOUIS DREYFUS COMMODITIES
Louis Dreyfus Commodities is a global merchandiser of commodities and processor of agricultural goods, operating a significant network of assets around the world. Today we help to feed and clothe some 500 million people, originating, processing and transporting approximately 77 million tons of commodities annually.
In Pakistan EGC providing Warehousing, Handling & Logistics in Pakistan.
Guar Gum is a natural high molecular weight polysaccharide. It is a usually white to cream-colored powder, which is available in different viscosities depending on the applications.
Guar gum is a straight chain galactomannan, which is 75-85% of the endosperm.
- EGC has procured substantial quantity in the local market during the first quarter of 2014
- EGC is in the progression of vertical integration with respect to Guar, that allows us to improve our supply chain coordination and provide more opportunities to differentiate by means of increased control over inputs
- EGC have successfully exported considerable amount of Guar Gum to many countries over the first quarter of 2014