Elahi Group at a Glance
Elahi Group of Company started its business activities through its parent company Elahi Electronics in 1971. It’s a family owned business, consisting of the following companies:
- Elahi Electronics
- Classic Enterprises
- Zafar Agencies
- SSS Electronics
- Chaudry Wires Pvt Ltd
- Agritrade International
- MME International
- Steel Complex (Pvt) Ltd.
ELAHI GROUP OF COMPANIES has been involved in supply chain business segment involved in procurement of raw materials for different manufacturing concerns including house hold appliances, transformer industry and food products, inventory management, storage and logistics of huge volumes. We are one of the largest traders & brokers nationally of sugar, pulses & other commodities in the Pakistan commodity market for the past decade and growing our presence year-on-year, we have been importers / sole-agents / distributors of internationally recognized brands in the electronics industry including Mitsubishi (SIAM) Compressors, Embraco compressors for refrigerator, deepfreeze and water cooler.
EGC has grown to a diversified and dominant group involved:
- Supply Chain management
- Warehousing & logistics
- Representing international compressor brands, Embraco (Brazil/China) and Siam (Thailand)
- Manufacturing of Steel & aluminium wire / Aluminium electrical conductors
- Flour Mills
- Representing as Sales Agents of Industries
- Pet Bottles
- PP Bags
- Financing JV projects
EGC directors are actively involved and represent business organizations in Pakistan, which allows the group to develop prime knowledge and diversify the business portfolio.
ZERO DEFAULT – RELIABILITY – CLEAN TRACK RECORD
- Dedicated & Hardworking Human Resource Capital to support a strong management
- Strong Financial strength and stability for handling large value projects.
- Supply chain and distribution across Pakistan via four regional offices and state-of-the art warehouses.
- Honor Commitments at all cost!
- Effective legal, financial & administration team in-house & outsourced.
EGC’s Success Formula